Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne
Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne such as sofa, chairs, recliner and other furniture are the most important part of your home furnishing and life style, and also add value to your life. Your home and office upholstery requires proper cleaning time to time, in order to maintain their beauty and life.
How do we clean your upholstery?
At Sunrise Carpet Cleaning, we clean all types of upholstery. We use either upholstery steam cleaning or dry cleaning method.
Our cleaners are specially trained to work on range of fabrics used in upholstery (including special fabrics also) such as cotton, linen, velvet, velour, berber, brocades, polyester and poly cotton combinations without creating any damage or discolor.
Before we proceed with the cleaning, our qualified cleaners inspect the condition of your upholstery to encounter any spots, stains, tears and other visible damage on furniture, and then apply suitable cleaning method for best possible outputs.
We always use best Australian made non-toxic and environment friendly chemicals during cleaning process, which are harmless for children and pets.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional Upholstery Cleaning Service Melbourne
- To get rid of stains, allergens and odors.
- Add life to your upholstery.
- No color loss or damage in fabrics.
- To restore upholstery to new look condition.
- To get best and satisfied results.
It is recommended that you hire a professional upholstery cleaner; who performs thorough cleaning to keep your upholstery away from insects, dust, mites, etc. We believe in providing best customer satisfaction by honestly and using highest cleaning standards, following our motto – “A happy and satisfied customer, will come for next job with you directly, and will refer to their friends for your business”.
- We’ll test the detergents on a small, hidden area.
- Then, we’ll apply foam cleaner by hand with a soft brush.
- We’ll wipe off the foam with a clean, white cotton cloth.
- A leather protector will be applied to the upholstery.
- The leather rejuvenator will dry out for about 1-2 hours.
- Crack filler will be applied if it matches the leather’s colour.
- Ink stains will be treated with a special solution.
- Same day service availability and flexible booking hours
- The service will prolong the life of your upholstery
- We’ll treat your upholstery fabric with specially suited detergents
- PH testing that determines what specific treatment the stains need
- Removes dust mites and allergens.
- Fast Drying
- Ready to use in just hours.
- Green & Eco-Friendly
- Safe for all members of family & pets.
- Stains & Marks Removed
- Specialised upholstery solutions for all fabrics.
- Looks & Feels Like New Again
- All fabrics deodorised, sanitised.
- A thorough vacuum of your upholstery with a HEPA filter (endorsed by the Australian Asthma Foundation) to remove dust, dust mites, pollens, allergens and dirt for your health and ensure the best upholstery cleaning results.
- Pre-treatment of specialised upholstery solutions to main stained areas for spot and stain removal.
- Deep clean and removal of all soils and stains, leaving fabric’s softer and cleaner.
- Application of deodorising, neutralising and sanitising agents to leave upholstery fabric fresh and clean.
- Use of an air mover to speed up the drying process of your furniture.
- Grooming fabric, leaving fibers standing tall and soft allowing the upholstery to dry faster.
- We also offer protection to improve your furniture’s resistance to stains in the future.
- We also offer specialised “upholstery spotting kits” for that unexpected spill or stain.